According the PFUC By-Laws Article VIII, clause 1, 3(published at pfuc website) and the PFUC’s it is to inform that current PFUC elected Federal and Provincial Bodies have been dissolved as notified on PFUC website
As per recommendations by Committee Constituted by chairman m PFUC’s elections(for 2018) for President, Senior Vice President, Secretary General and Secretary Information (at Federal Level) will be as per schedule below .
SCHEDULE OF ELECTION
1 Election will be held on February 5, 2018.
2 Last date to submit the nomination form is January 30, 2018.
3 After the scrutiny, the eligible candidates will be announced on January 31, 2018.
4 Candidate has to submit Rs 1000/ election fee along with nomination form
5 Voting procedure will be announced on or before February 2, 2018
6 Information about the pfuc active members (names and contact details) will be published at pfuc website on February 2, 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Candidate must be pfuc active member and his membership must be at least 3 month old.
2. One member can be candidate against one designation only.
3. Every candidate will email his/her nomination form at email@example.com with cc at firstname.lastname@example.org and prof_riffat_mazhar
4.. Prof Rasheed Angvi (Head), Prof Shafiq Khokhar(member) and Prof. Riffat Mazhar(member) will act as of PFUC election commission.
5. Result of the election will be announced on February 5, 2018.
6. Every active member of pfuc can cast one vote for each designation . Active member is the member who have deposited his/her membership fee for the year 2017-18 on or before February 1,2018.
7. PFUC new membership is closed till the election result declaration.
Please download the Nomination Form for Election 2018
Prospective candidates may launch positive campaign at social media.
Note: If nomination form is received without election fee , then Nomination form will be considered incomplete and will be rejected without any prior notice.